ISO 14001 Compliance
The ISO 14001 family addresses a wide range of items for environmental management, providing practical tools for organizations and companies looking to identify and control their environmental impact as well as constantly improve their environmental performance.
AsiaInspection qualified auditors assist organizations to assess and enhance environmental measures throughout their supply chains and ensure compliance with environmental requirements.
An AsiaInspection environmental audit assesses factory compliance with ISO 14001 Environmental Performance Evaluation guidelines regarding general operation processes, including:
- Energy use, transport and greenhouse gases
- Water use
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention/hazardous and potentially hazardous substances
- Major incident prevention and management
- Contaminated land/soil and groundwater pollution prevention
- Land use and biodiversity
- Internal processes for team training on environmental best practices
To learn more about an AsiaInspection Environmental Audit and decrease the eco footprint of your overseas production, please complete the Need More Information form on the right.